Thank you for taking time to learn about the 912 Project Tennessee in Davidson County, TN. We hope that you find this website useful and we are able to connect you with others in your community.
Even though our name says Davidson County, we are concerned about all the major issues going on in the Federal, State, and City governments and discussing ways to protect the Constitution. We are seeking volunteers to work in many different areas including vetting candidates, attending School Board meetings, running for office, working with and among Metro Council members and more.
What's on your heart? Come stand on the wall with us!
Our primary goal is to work together and be effective in making consistent positive change in our community, state and nation. We can only do that with your help. You must engage and be involved. Know your neighbors and your community. Be a leader; be the one they turn to for knowledge about what is going on in your community, state and country.
More about Davidson County
Davidson County is a county located in the U.S. state of Tennessee. As of 2000, the population was 569,891. The 2007 Census Estimate placed the population at 619,626. Its county seat is Nashville. Davidson County covers the areas of Nashville, Belle Meade, Berry Hill, Forest Hills, Lakewood, Oak Hill and portions of Goodlettsville and Ridgetop. In 1963, the City of Nashville and the Davidson County government merged, so the county government is now known as the "Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County," or "Metro Nashville" for short.
We'd like to meet you and work with you if you share our convictions of the 912 Values and Principles. Below you will find useful links to assist you with becoming an informed citizen in Davidson County.
Leader, Karen Boswell
9.12 Davidson County Useful Links
- Metro Home Page
- Metro Council; This site provides direct links to council member roster, agenda, calendar, and meeting broadcasts.
- Davidson County School Board Calendar
- Metro Nashville Public School District Map
- District Maps for Davidson County
- Davidson County Election Commission
- The official site of the State of Tennessee
- Tennessee General Assembly Home Page
- Find your state legislator; and view state House, state Senate, and congressional district maps.
- Gov Track for Jim Cooper; Provides links to voting record and campaign contributions.
- Jim Cooper
- Gov Track for Bob Corker; Provides links to voting record and campaign contributions.
- Bob Corker
- Gov Track for Lamar Alexander; Provides links to voting record and campaign contributions
- Lamar Alexander